Saturday 19 January 2013

Our God Heals.

Jeremiah 17:14
O Lord, if you heal me, I will be truly healed; if you save me, I will
be truly saved.


How much do we truly trust God?  We may trust him sometimes,
but not always.  We need to be like Jeremiah and others in the Bible and trust God in everything.  Jeremiah shows his trust in God
when he says ' If you heal me I will be truly healed; if you save me I will be truly saved.'

He had no doubts.  Is that not how we should be?  God will lovingly heal us not only physically but spiritually if we let him and
trust in him.  But we must let him heal us in his own time, not ours.
We are often too impatient and want things done straight away. 
We need to be patient.  Remember if we trust God completely then
we can also say- 'If you heal me I will be healed, if you save me I will be truly saved.'

No comments:

Post a Comment