Thursday 6 December 2012

Do not weary.

Matthew 11:28-30
Come to me , all you who are weary and heavy burdened, and I will 
give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

We often wish we could escape troubles- the pain of grief, loss, sorrow and failure, or even the small daily frustrations that constantly wear us down.  God promises to be 'close to the broken -hearted,' to be our source of power, courage and wisdom,helping us through our problems. 

Sometimes he chooses to deliver us from these problems. When trouble strikes, don't get frustrated with God.  Instead, admit that you need God's help and thank him for being by your side.  Also remember that he will give you strength to see through your problem
if you ask him.


No comments:

Post a Comment